|Whole Wheat Pancakes || ||
Recipe type: Breakfast
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 6 mins
Total time: 8 mins
These whole wheat pancakes are so good that you'll never guess they are made without oil or butter!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cups + 1 tbsp fat free milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Coat skillet with nonstick spray.
- Pour batter onto hot skillet in small, pancake-size batches.
- Cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes, then flip. Cook the other side for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pancakes from the skillet and serve.
Recipe by Chelsea Eats Treats at http://chelseaeatstreats.com/whole-wheat-pancakes/