Hey guys! I’m super busy today and don’t have time to write a “real” post today, so here’s a few “scenes from the week” that have been making me smile lately
1. Fabio made me breakfast on Thursday, which included an egg on top of an arepa. An arepa is sort of like the Colombian version of an English muffin; it’s made of corn dough and gets nice and crispy when toasted. Fabio melted some cheese on top (under the eggs) and it was de-licious!
2. I had a silly day at work on Wednesday, when I took a fun snapchat with my coworkers.
Then we had to test out a Google+ hangout for a client, and things got a little weird.
The funniest part was that the hangout was with two very important people on my team (read: the boss’ boss’ boss) and we had so much fun playing with the props and just hanging out on Google+. I have to say, Google+ might be kinda lame for everything else, but their hangout feature is awesome! (In case you are unfamiliar with Google+ hangout, it’s like Skype but for groups).
Even though my job can be super stressful at times, I definitely LOVE my coworkers
3. Fabio and I received a coupon in the mail for Chipotle for buy one get one. Oh yeah!!
We redeemed it on Wednesday when our kickball game was canceled (solving the to-bar-or-not-to-bar question) and I enjoyed a chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans, tomatoes, corn, cheese, and lettuce. So good!
Yes. That duck.
Well, I have some news for you- said duck has had babies!!
How adorable are they?!?!?!??? Omg I could not get enough of these little balls of fluff when I spotted them on my walk to work yesterday morning. So cute! Also, since their location was not exactly an ideal place to be raised, someone called animal control and had them moved to a park. Sad for me, good for the ducks. Just look at their cute little fuzziness…
6. I’m going to the National’s game tonight with a bunch of my friends and I am so, so excited!
The last time I went to a game was way back in June of last year! Crazy, right?
Unfortunately Fabio won’t be there this time, but I might just wear the shirt that he has on in the above picture We’ll have to see if it fits me, but I think it would be cute since I don’t have any Nats gear of my own. We shall see!
7. And, the best news of all……from June 27 to July 5, my mom, stepdad, Fabio and I will be going to….
The Amalfi coast of Italy!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! Just look how gorgeous that is!! I absolutely cannot wait to go and it’s going to be a blast. I am so grateful that my mom is taking us on this trip- I know it’s going to be a once in a lifetime opportunity THANKS MOMMMMM!!!!
Ok kiddos, that’s all I have for today! Have a great weekend!
Question of the day: What’s the coolest trip you’ve ever been on?