Hi friends! How’s everyone’s Monday treating them?
Today I have to wish my friend Hana a very happy 26th birthday! Hana and I have known each other since first grade, and this weekend I went up to NYC to celebrate with her.
Here are some highlights!
- Fabio and I had dinner from Shop House on Friday night while we waited for our bus to NYC that was an hour late. Not so fun waiting for the bus, but I do love Shop House!
- On Saturday morning, I ate a giant cookie from Levain bakery for breakfast.
A giant cookie for breakfast = the best breakfast.
- We took the ferry over to Hoboken, New Jersey, where my friend Bianca just moved. It was beautiful!
- We spent about a million dollars (ok, not a million) on cab rides and Uber rides. It was ok though, since I was with my best friends. 🙂
- We drank mimosas and ate some delicious food while brunching at a cute place called City Bistro.
- We met a bunch of Bianca’s new friends.
- We ordered takeout salad bowls for dinner from Pita Grill and enjoyed them while watching Sex and the City and catching up.
- We celebrated Hana’s 26th birthday at a club called Bounce with all her NYC friends. 🙂
- We spent Sunday morning being silly and relaxing before Fabio and I hopped back on the bus to come home.
Question of the day: What’s your favorite activity to do with friends you don’t see often?
Even though going out was a ton of fun, my favorite moment of the weekend may have just been when we sat on the couch watching Sex and the City!