I had surgery on my right foot to correct a hereditary bunion in January 2015. While this isn’t necessarily considered “fun stuff,” I do get a lot of questions about how my bunion surgery went, why I decided to get the surgery, and how the recovery process was.
Here are all the posts recapping the process!
Post bunion surgery updates
- Post surgery update #1 (two days post-op)
- Post surgery update #2 (one week post-op)
- Post surgery update #3 (two weeks post-op)
- Post surgery update #4 (six weeks post-op)
- One year after surgery
- Gifts and gadgets to help with bunion surgery (one week post-op)
- Three workouts for lower leg injuries
- Breaking free of crutches part I (four weeks post-op)
- Breaking free of crutches part II (five weeks post-op)
- Breaking free of the boot (six week post-op)
- Getting back into low-impact workouts (10 weeks post-op)
- The return to running (16 weeks post-op)
If you have additional questions, you can always email me at ChelseaEatsTreats@gmail.com!