Asiago Cheese Pasta Bowl
Author: Chelsea Eats Treats
Recipe type: Entree
- Whole wheat penne pasta (enough for two people- I eyeball it)
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (optional)
- Basil and Garlic Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup asiago cheese (or more- eyeball it)
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Salt a large pot of water and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain when pasta is al dente.
- Grill chicken and season with salt, pepper, and basil/garlic seasoning.
- Set a large pan to medium high heat and drizzle in olive oil.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and cheese.
- Add spinach and pasta, toss to combine.
- Top with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Serve in a large bowl and top with cooked and sliced chicken.
Recipe by Chelsea Eats Treats at http://chelseaeatstreats.com/asiago-cheese-pasta-bowl/