Three-cheese Cauliflower Pizza
Author: Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats
Recipe type: Entree
- Half head of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp. fennel seed
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ cup low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 Laughing Cow cheese wedge (I used garlic & herb)
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Steam cauliflower for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Use a food processor (or Slap Chop) to finely chop cauliflower.
- Add cauliflower to a large bowl and mix in egg, cheddar cheese, and spices.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix mozzarella with Laughing Cow cheese and spinach until well-combined.
- Remove cauliflower crust from oven when the top turns light brown, and evenly distribute the cheese mixture on top.
- Add sliced tomatoes.
- Place pizza back in the oven for about five minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Slice pizza into quarters and serve.
Recipe by Chelsea Eats Treats at http://chelseaeatstreats.com/three-cheese-cauliflower-pizza/