Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Author: Adapted from The Yummy Life
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ¼ cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1½ teaspoons dried chia seeds
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. honey, optional (or substitute any preferred sweetener)
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce, or enough to fill jar
- Pour all ingredients into a resealable jar.
- Screw on lid to jar and shake to combine.
- Place in refrigerator over night.
- In the morning, transfer to a bowl and add desired toppings (granola, fruit, nuts, etc.)
Recipe by Chelsea Eats Treats at http://chelseaeatstreats.com/apple-cinnamon-overnight-oats/