Light Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
Author: Chelsea Eats Treats/ A Full Measure of Happiness
Recipe type: Muffin
- 2 ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup peanut butter (reduced fat or natural)
- ⅔ cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour (could use wheat flour but I didn't have any)
- Cinnamon sugar for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl with a fork.
- Add in peanut butter, honey, yogurt, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and sugar. Whisk or sift until well-incorporated.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, mixing until just combined.
- Place liners in a muffin sheet and lightly spray with nonstick pray.
- Spoon muffin mixture into pan until ¾ full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until tops are set and light brown.
Recipe by Chelsea Eats Treats at http://chelseaeatstreats.com/light-peanut-butter-banana-muffins/