Fruity Spinach Smoothie
Author: Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats
Recipe type: Smoothie
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries (I used blueberries, raspberries, and black berries)
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp. fat free plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- ¼ cup fat free milk
- ¼ cup uncooked spinach
- Add mangoes and berries to blender and pulse until uniform shape and size.
- Add rest of ingredients to blender and continue mixing, pushing down ingredients with blender stick if necessary, until smoothie is a smooth liquid.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy with a straw or spoon.
Recipe by Chelsea Eats Treats at http://chelseaeatstreats.com/fruity-spinach-smoothie/